Icebreaker: What will be the first thing you do when you get to Heaven?
Worship: Worship the Lord in song!
Scripture: Luke 16:19-32, Psalm 89:14, Deuteronomy 30:19-20, 2 Peter 3:9
Topic: THE REASON FOR OUR FAITH: WHY WOULD A LOVING GOD LET PEOPLE GO TO HELL?
God is just and He lets us experience the consequences we all deserve, good or bad! The greatest act of God’s justice is the greatest act of His love for us all.
1. "Genuine love does not punish wrong," True or False? Explain your answer.
2. What problems would arise if God did not exercise justice over all people?
3. God created hell for Satan and his demons. Why do people also end up in hell?
4. What must we do to have heaven as our eternal destiny?
5. Pray and commit to sharing the gospel with people in your life that do not know Christ.
Whether you are an individual, group or organization, you can join other caring people like you in ensuring the wellbeing of Uganda's most vulnerable children. Sponsor a Life Today with a monthly donation of 70,000 UGX. Our on-going sponsors, we have a Christmas card for you. Please pass by the sponsorship tables at your celebration point and pick it up. Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year.