Icebreaker: What has been your best and what has been your hardest part of the year so far?
Worship: Worship the Lord in song!
Scripture: 1 Timothy 2:1-2, 1 Corinthians 2:9, 1 Chronicles 16:23-31
Topic: PRAYER IN CELL: FAITH OVER FEAR!
1. Following our sermon series on “The Reason for Faith,” Pray that God will give us courage to reach out to at least one person this festive season and lead them to Christ.
2. Family; provision and safety for our families during the festive season (Mark 11:24)
3. Pray for Christmas cantata, (pray that many people will come to watch the cantata, pray for many salvations, pray that God will empower volunteers)
4. Nation; pray for peace and safety during the festive season (1 Timothy 2:1-2)
5. Personal needs (1 Corinthians 2:9)
Morph Camp at Seroma Christian High School! The Senior High camp (S.4 to S. 6 Vacation) is from 9th to 15th December 2019. Fee is 140K. For more info, call 0782758909/0778350059