Icebreaker: What is the toughest challenge you’ve had to overcome in your life?
Worship: Sing to the LORD, all the earth; proclaim his salvation day after day. Declare his glory among the nations, his marvelous deeds among all peoples. 1 Chronicles 16:23-31
Scripture: Psalms 1:1-4, Psalms 92:12-15, Jeremiah 17:5-8
Topic: THRIVING IN TOUGH TIMES.
THRIVING IN TOUGH TIMES.
We cannot deny that the seasons we’re living in today are tough. However, in spite of all the challenges we’re facing, we can still THRIVE as children of God. In the next couple of weeks through our new sermon series, we’ll delve into God’s word to see how we can THRIVE IN TOUGH TIMES as children of God.
1. What mindsets and practices can we adopt as children of God to thrive in tough times?
2. Share one thing that you’re doing or are committing to do to grow and thrive in a specific area of your life during this pandemic.
3. Spend time in prayer; that as individuals, families and the nation we will thrive in;
- Our relationship with God and others
- Our personal finances, businesses and the economy
Generosity: You can give from wherever you are by Mobile Money, Cheque, Bank Transfers and Deposits or you can give cash by dropping your offering in the gift boxes at any of our Celebration points. For details, check out www.watotochurch.com/give