Icebreaker: If you could hang out with any Bible character in this season, who would it be and why?
Worship: But the hour is coming, and is now here, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for the Father is seeking such people to worship him. John 4:23
Scripture: Psalms 46:1-3, Psalms 23:1-6
Topic: THRIVING IN TOUGH TIMES: THE POWER OF HIS PRESENCE.
When we go through tough times, we can trust that God is still on His throne, sovereign and superintending over the affairs of the universe, and is also with us through the difficulty. This week we look at THE POWER OF HIS PRESENCE when it comes to THRIVING IN TOUGH TIMES.
1. According to Psalms 23, in what ways does the power of God's presence help us to thrive in tough times?
2. How can we continuously live in the awareness that God’s presence remains with us in these tough times?
Ephesians 1:23 (MSG)
Our theme for prayer this week is “REVIVAL.” Spend some time in prayer as a cell family for;
1. A fresh anointing, wisdom, strength, integrity, strong & healthy families for our small groups, section, zone and regional leaders and small group hosts.
2. A revival of genuine care in the Watoto Church family.
3. Ask God to enable the cell members to care for community. Each one reaching one with the love of Jesus by preaching the gospel and demonstrating practical care to the vulnerable.
Share any other areas where you would like to experience revival as a cell and pray.
You can download the prayer guide from the church website: https://www.watotochurch.com/watotoprays.pdf
1. #WatotoPrays; during the month of May, we will be praying together as a family from Monday to Friday. Please join the lunchtime prayer with a pastor at 12pm on 104.1 Power FM during these days. Also visit www.unite714.com as we join in a global prayer movement.