Icebreaker: What one word or phrase do you find yourself using often in your communication?
Worship: “My mouth is filled with your praises, declaring your splendour all day long.” Psalms 71:8
Scripture: Proverbs 18:21, James 1:19
Topic: THRIVING FAMILIES: Communicate To Build Relationships.
1. In what ways does the tongue have the power of life and death?
2. How can we as Christians build each other up with words we communicate?
3. We learn from James 1:19 that in our communication, we need to be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to anger. Share how these driplines are important in building thriving family relations?
1. Take time and personally reflect on the pattern of your speech: is it life giving? Pray and commit to communicating with words that build other people up.
2. Share your needs and pray for them together as a cell family.
1. Let’s continue ‘Caring for Community’ during this season by supporting our Watoto Homes. Your generous contribution of 30,000/= feeds a child/mother, while 270,000/= feeds an entire family of 8 children and a mother per month. Donations in kind of food and sanitation supplies are very welcome. Visit www.watotochurch/watotovillages for more information or contact 0776399266/0782830470. You can also email us on email@example.com 2. GENEROSITY: You can give from wherever you are by Mobile Money, Cheque, Bank Transfers and Deposits or you can give cash by dropping your offering in the gift boxes at any of our Celebration points. For details, check out www.watotochurch.com/give 3. Are you in need of COUNSELLING? Get in touch with us via our counselling phone lines on +256776260007 or +256776260071 for someone to talk to.