Icebreaker: What is the greatest gift you’ve received this year?
Worship: Through him then let us continually offer up a sacrifice of praise to God, that is, the fruit of lips that acknowledge his name. Hebrews 13:15
Scripture: Deuteronomy 30:15-20. Matthew 6: 25-34
Topic: THE BLESSED LIFE
As we get ready for My Miracle Missions Offering on the 8th of November 2020, we begin a new sermon series, The Blessed Life!
1. What does it mean to live a blessed life? Please give some examples or personal testimonies.
2. Discuss practical ways which can enable us to live a Blessed life in the area of finances?
3. Why is it important to put God’s Kingdom First in our finances?
• Spend time praying for provision so we can all participate in the MyMMO this year.
• Share needs and care for each other in prayer.
Crane in cell
You can give your crane in cell through mobile money:
• MTN MoMo pay, dial *165 * 3 #, momo code 148775
• Airtel money dial *185 * 9# Code 700,000
For more giving details go to www.watotochurch.com/give
For any counseling needs, get in touch with us through our counseling phone lines on +256776260007 or +256776260071 for someone to talk to.